|BOSTON RED SOX||SEATTLE MARINERS|
|Mookie Betts - CF||Seth Smith - LF|
|Dustin Pedroia - 2B||Brad Miller - SS|
|David Ortiz - DH||Robinson Cano - 2B|
|Hanley Ramirez - LF||Nelson Cruz - RF|
|Mike Napoli - 1B||Kyle Seager - 3B|
|Shane Victorino - RF||Justin Ruggiano - CF|
|Pablo Sandoval - 3B||Logan Morrison - 1B|
|Xander Bogaerts - SS||Rickie Weeks - DH|
|Sandy Leon - C||Mike Zunino - C|
|Clay Buchholz - RHP||J.A. Happ - LHP|
Last night the Seattle Mariners lost in a very frustrating way. Tonight the Mariners look to not do that by throwing out a lineup that is 7/9 the same as last night, but more importantly 9/9 lacking a cold hitting Dustin Ackley and makes it almost impossible that Rickie Weeks will be asked to field a fly ball. Jruggs returns to patrol centerfield, a place that is larger than my current lawn and likely sees just about as much action in terms of Mariner hits when runners are in scoring positions. Today is Friday. That is a good thought.
Things to Remember:
- The next two nights happen to feature a great surprise and a great king taking the mound. Behold their beauty.
- It is the weekend.
- Oh, Boston is annoying. GOOD WILL HUNTING REFERENCE HERE.
- If you look hard enough, and focus with great intensity, you can likely find yourself a delicious beverage to enjoy with tonight's festivities. Might I recommend a mojito or something with cane liquor?
- I love you. I never say it enough, but I do.
- Mariners vs Red Sox, 7:10 PST
- TV: ROOT
- Radio: 710 ESPN
- Online: mlb.tv