There is no news. And yet, we filled an hour anyway. And it was actually a lot of fun. Drinking beer and talking about baseball is fun. Who knew?
This week's show is mostly a questions episode, as we discuss regression candidates, general optimisim, Mike Zunino's outlook and what our go-to pitch would be if we were relievers. Oh, and then there was that 'Control the Zone' video too.
Beers. We had good beers.
- I had Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout, which is from the UK and sounds fancy, but is actually pretty widely available based on what I've seen. it's also quite tasty.
- Conner had the Workhorse IPA from Laurelhood, which he enjoyed. It's a 'Pen staple, and a good one.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now the show: