And then things were about set. Jerry Dipoto's flurry of activity appears to have reached its end, as he's acknowledged—save for a few pieces—the 2016 roster is almost set. We react to that and how we got here.
There was the trade for Adam Lind, there was picking up Wade Miley and then, of course, the departure of Hisashi Iwakuma. Naturally, there's lots more in here too.
This week's beer:
- I had Fremont Brewing's Winter Ale. I'm not normally a big winter seasonal guy, but this had the full body you don't always see from these—with some all spice and no substance.
- Con went with the tried and true Topcutter IPA from Balebreaker Brewery.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
And here's the show: