Well, the offseason's here. And for this finally being the offseason, you'd think this would've been more of a downer show. But, it was not.
Talking playoff baseball is fun. Who knew? We discuss those in addition to a bunch of other stuff—including some 2015 awards, comments on Hisashi Iwakuma's contract and Jerry Dipoto's philosophy on trades versus free agents.
- I had the Golden Gate Gose from Almanac Beer Company, which is a favorite.
- Con had the Born & Raised IPA from NoLi Brewhouse out in Spokane.
The usual housekeeping:
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, the show: