When we started this season, we certainly didn't envision the last podcast we'd do during it to discuss a new general manager. But, well, here we are.
So yes, that's what we talk about.
Instead of describing that further here, what I'll say instead is thank you. Thank you to those of you who listened all year. As most know, this existed before we joined LL, going back to December of last year. And a weekly(ish) Mariners podcast is something I've wanted to do for a long time before that.
So, while it wasn't the best year on the field, I had fun doing this. And I can't begin to describe how surreal it is when people say hello in person and say they listen to the podcast. So again, from Conner and me—thank you. I say it a lot, but I mean it, we appreciate it.
- It was back to Reuben's for me, I had their Imperial Pumpkin.
- For Conner, it was the Ballast Point Big Eye IPA.
- You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes so you get it on your phone and what-have-you.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher, if you have a different kind of phone. Though if you're on Android, the Soundcloud app itself works great as well.
- You can follow the show on Twitter, just to see when new episodes are up, at @22sAndTridents. And in addition to following me on Twitter at @colinokeefe, be sure to follow Con at @connerokeefe.
Now, the show: