Hello everyone! Just a mini-linkage for today, but let's take a look at some of the happenings around baseball:
- In case you missed it, Andrew Friedman is now the GM of a not-Rays baseball team.
- Grant Brisbee does an excellent analysis of the impact of the move (from a Dodgers standpoint).
- Jeff Sullivan of Fangraphs praises Dan Duquette's roster construction.
- The Braves' GM situation is now up in the air again.
- Mike Napoli is receiving an unusual type of surgery.
- Jeremy Guthrie found himself in some hot water for wearing a certain t-shirt to a press conference.
- USA Today makes an interesting observation about this year's postseason.
- Wait, Bryce Harper designed tuxedos made out of what?