- When a pedestrian enters a crosswalk after the green walk signal is replaced by the flashing red upraised palm signal.
- When a grocery shopper enters the 15 items or fewer line with 16 items in their cart.
- When a blogger creates an unauthorized GIF from a live sporting event.
- When a person at the beach attempts to enjoy an alcoholic beverage from a red plastic cup.
- When an office worker unwittingly takes a pen from a colleague's desk following a business discussion.
- When a person picks a flower from the side of the road as a romantic gesture towards their significant other.
- When a father allows his 20-year-old child home for the summer from college a cold beer on the 4th of July.
- When a driver fails to come to a complete stop at an empty 4-way intersection.
- When someone spits on the sidewalk.
- When a high school student burns a mix CD for a friend.
Other instances where C.B. Bucknor calls a balk
By Kyle Davis