- This hardy Blue Jays fan has been on a Will Keep My Head Stuck In A Warning Track Alternate Dimension Portal Until The Jays Win The Series strike since 1997
- Tremors 5: North Of The Border
- Car keys are always in the last place you look
- Let's say the value of a game-used foul ball is, I dunno, $20. Let's say the average medical bill following an accident during an attempted snare of this kind is $1000. Based on these numbers, then in order for such an attempt to be worthwhile, you need to be better than 98.04% sure you won't get hurt.
- He wasn't ready for comb
Saunders: The ball's over here
Man Upside Down: Dang it
Women: What a maroon!
Man With Beer: trucks
- The world is littered with secret entries to the underground hideout of Perry the Platypus
- How many innocent bystanders have to be decapitated before Major League Baseball does something about maple bats?