Betancourt: Hey there, how's i
Ichiro: I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
- When moving a heavy crate, a shortstop, or a large piece of furniture, it's important to remember to push with your legs, not your back.
- Yuni was a much better dancer as a rookie, too.
- Nobody builds a fortune by leaving change on the ground, and as such Ichiro is very serious about finders-keepers.
- Though Mariner fans have always wanted to see what Ichiro would look like on the mound, he is more interested in moonlighting as a linebacker.
- Ichiro: You feel your legs moving? You feel them moving as a push you? That's called "motion." You need it to field baseballs.
- Though no longer on the 25-man roster, Endy Chavez is far from forgotten.
- Ichiro is fascinated by big spiders, but Yuni's always been squeamish.
- Experiencing a severe blow to the stomach is a cardinal part of Royal orientation.