- Someone needs to tell our bullpen that diabetes isn't contagious.
Aardsma: HEY YOU
Aardsma: HEY YOU IN THE UPPER DECK
Aardsma: YOU IN THE TAN
Aardsma: HEY ASSHOLE
Guy in the upper deck: what-
Guy in the upper deck: What?
Guy in the upper deck: Are you talking to me?
Aarsdma: DID I STUTTER
Guy in the upper deck: What...what do you want?
Aardsma: HEY HEY HEYYYYYYY THERE UGLY MAN IN THE TAN
Aardsma: HEY PRICK
Guy in the upper deck: WHAT
Aardsma: ISN'T IT ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE KEEPS YELLING AT YOU
- One of the common misconceptions about Safeco Field is that only the fans care about the hydro races.
- Think about how far away from the plate all of this is taking place, and then think about how high all of the people are looking. Which Mariner do you think hit this home run?
- Either the guy sitting down wasn't paying attention, or he had just bet the guy in front of him a month of pink backpack duty that Branyan wouldn't do that.
Jakubauskas: Yeah, I know.
Jakubauskas: But seriously when can I have my sleeve back
- Based on the shadow on the outfield wall, this game was attended by 24,017 fans and one bulldog in a top hat.