- Much like Bigfoot,
is both easily identifiable and best viewed from a distance.
- Chris Shelton was supposed to be in focus, but the camera resisted.
- This is the picture Chris Shelton's mom has framed on the mantle.
- Chris Shelton's better side is neither his left nor his right, but twenty paces.
- When he isn't wearing a hat, Chris Shelton looks like someone put furry red handcuffs around a fish.
- NOW YOU SEE, CARLOS. NOW YOU SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE
- According to the penal definition, whereby a criminal becomes remorseful over learning that his actions had real consequences on real people, has been rehabilitated.
- has a look of smug but indifferent resignation, like he's sitting there thinking "well whatever I did my part." Which is probably true. Life's hard when you're that much better than pretty much everyone around you. Just ask , or Babe.
- Notice that Silva has about six feet of empty bench space on either side of him.