There have been a plethora of questions regarding LL Night and here is what's going on as of right now:
- LL Night is STILL ON. Yes, we know there is potentially going to be some rain in the area, but it looks minimal and likely won't wash out the game.
- The check-in procedure is the same. Buy a reserved ticket, perferably in Section D, and meet up with us. You really shouldn't have much trouble recognizing us/the group. We'll all be at the top of Section D.
- If the game ends up being rained out, we're still all going to go hang out and talk baseball. We'll be meeting up at The Ram on Ruston Way. We won't actually leave Cheney until it's an official postponement and we'll give you directions if and when we leave.
- For those driving a long way, I'd encourage you to check the website right before you leave for any updates. At this point, no news is good news. Expect to attend if there isn't anything new before 3pm posted here.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me.