In concert with the recently released Mariners Top-10 piece, Rick Randall will be hosting another Q & A session on the Seattle Mariners farm system for the Lookout Landing community starting at 2pm today.
In an effort to keep the thread clean for an easy to follow Q & A format that can be revisited, we ask that you keep the sidebar commentary to a minimum. Please let Rick give the first answer to any questions (and please no one answer anything before the 2pm gun goes off). For reference, here is the first chat that Rick did.
Those same guidelines and tips used to make that neat and orderly apply here this time around:
- Up until the 2pm start, a maximum of 2 questions per poster. If the volume allows for it after the chat has started then you can add in questions at the end, but make sure you aren't hogging the thread please.
- Don't get the thread off track - stay on topic and don't try and answer ahead of time before Rick can address, please.
- Try not to have questions that would involve entire posts to answer -- think rapid fire Q&A.
- Keep it on the Mariners. Questions about other teams' minor leagues will have a lot of, "I don't know," answers. Utilize John Sickels at Minor League Ball for those.
- Rick can answer some questions on foreign rookie league guys, but obviously he hasn't had a chance to see them and will be, at best, relaying information he's been given second hand.
Rick Randall regularly contributes on Mariners prospects here at Lookout Landing. You can catch his more frequent and more detailed takes on those prospects, and the entire Mariners system, at his website SeattleClubhouse. He can also be found on Twitter, where he loves to answer questions, at @randallball.