I have recently gotten Netflix, and after scouring the IMDB top-250, I've found that I've seen nearly all the films on it that really fire my interest (about 50%). I went through the top-50 movies by genre and added interesting looking ones to my netflix account queue, so now nearly all of the movies in it are foreign or old. Also, I have, against all good judgment and taste, become hopelessly addicted to Katy Perry's new song "California Girls" after some scoundrel (I can't remember who) posted the lyrics in the game thread for I don't even know what reason. So here's a new off-topic so we don't crash Faux's.
1. What are the most awesome, wonderful, blow-your-mind type movies that you've seen that aren't on the IMDB-top 250 list or the top-50 by genre lists?
2. What are most bizarre or out-of-left-field songs that you've become addicted to?
3. What are your favorite little-known places (shops, views, restaurants, parks, neighborhoods, trails, etc.) in the Seattle area (or whatever you like)?
4. What, for parents, are the most important pieces of advice about parenting (from books, friends, family, Dr. Phil, etc.) that you've recieved - particularly about raising infants?
5. What are the best ways to creatively cook a plain chicken breast?