As promised, this OFFTOP is the polar opposite of yesterday's, which focused on material things and which is already bursting at the seams. This time around, the suggested topics are less about things and more about experiences.
- If you had to live in a different country, where would you live and why?
- Do you play a musical instrument? What musical instrument would you like to lean how to play?
- What's your favorite sport to play?
- What's your favorite series of books?
- Is there a musical genre or group that you like that might not be commonly known to the rest of the community?
Of course, the normal assortment of links, commentary, random musings, bursts of blinding insight, and Robert abuse are welcome. Baseball discussion is grudgingly accepted as well, and I'm guessing there will be some soccer conversation. It'll be interesting to see how long this frantic commenting pace holds up - the last two days have been crazy.
This is my second OFFTOP, so if you have any sort of constructive criticism or feedback to offer, please die in a fire instead.