Fun facts about Europe....
- The Vatican city is the smallest state in Europe despite being in the center of Rome, Italy. The population is under 1000 !
- Europe has many large cities including London but Paris is the largest with over 10 million population.
- Russia is the largest country in Europe.
- The population of Europe is over 700 million people.
- The climate of Europe is very different depending on location. Many of the Scandinavian countries experience freezing winters with temperatures well below zero, while other countries such as Malta and southern Spain enjoy very mild winters.
- NOLA is making the continent more wonderful.