Alright people it's that time again! Figured that with season ending we could use a nice distraction from the boringness of the offseason and what better way to do that then starting back up our BMO leagues. The rules are pretty straight forward but if you have any questions feel free to ask in the threads!
Link for the LLeague
- I don't really feel like having to deal with being a commissioner so if somebody else wants to do it then that would be just great.
- Old users should be able to reclaim their old teams first, then returning users who wish to claim new teams get priority and then finally new users will be able to pick from the remaining scraps.
- The Rays are impossible to win with so don't pick them.
- We should probably get a separate forum going again.
- Yes this is horribly addicting. No you don't need to be able to spend hours a day in front of a computer to be good at it. I've built dynasties by micromanaging every little detail and I've built a dynasty while backpacking across Scandinavia with 15 minutes of internet access every 5 days.
- A season generally takes 7 days real time. The first season we will take it slow for the new players then crank it up to speed when people get the hang of it.
- There are a few know players from the last run through that create super glitchy stat lines that we will need to cut through.
- Seriously don't pick the Rays no matter how amazing you think that you or Evan Longoria are.
- Fake Baseball!
- It's Free!
Password is kingfelix