In the news today:
- Boating at night is stupid. One dead, nine injured in another late-night boating collision.
- Merv Griffin's company sues Ed McMahon. Heyoo.
- Holy shit: Phoenix lander spots snow falling on Mars.
- Metallica drummer hates the internet, tells children to get off his lawn.
- People are paying for LittleBigPlanet beta keys. I still don't even want to buy a retail copy when it's released.
Other potential discussion topics:
- I haven't seen Ironman. Should I buy a copy on DVD?
- Has anyone played anything on the PS3 that's not named Uncharted: Drake's Fortune or MGS4?
- Why did I purchase a PS3 when it just sits on top of my desk never to be turned on and played with?
- Any Doctor Who fans here?
- Has there been confirmation that Robert is king of the gnomes?
Tags are incoming, you needy bastards.