OK, let's give this a shot. If it turns out badly, it's NOLA's fault.
Topics for today could include:
- Why American Football should never be talked about.
- The soon to be upcoming 2012 London Olympics.
- Starting a garden of acceptable ML relievers in your backyard.
- Why art using XRays is awesome, (or not you snobs).
- Why tags and over tagging bugs the inner OCD in me.
- How best to get even with Netflix after finding out they don't offer The Outer Limits past Season 1 *or* Cannibal - The Musical.
UPDATE - And because I forgot about this before, I also have cheap rooms at the Bellagio to offer, because I'll be in town the week of and after Thanksgiving. Can anyone say LL meetup in LV? Who's up for it? Details below.
(Disclaimer: Rooms are cheap for the Bellagio, one of the ritziest hotels on the strip. Rooms may not be as cheap as the Motel 6 on the north strip. But you should all come anyways.)