I don't expect this OTFPOTD to be as busy as others, what with the Rays playing today and all, but there's still time to kill. Most of said time will be dead to rites well before I wake up tomorrow, but the OTFPOTD serves not only the poster but the greater good.
I am genuinely interested in the following:
- Do Italian-style chicken sausages benefit from being cooked in beer? If so, if the quality/style of beer, or should I just go for a tallboy of Vitamin R?
- It's that time of year; chili season! Chili is pretty much my favorite thing ever in the history of the world, and I'm in no way dogmatic; it's all good. We all have our secrets; care to share?
- The Divisional Series Gamethread brought some interesting cultural differences to light. In that spirit, are there any bands/movies/TV shows/books/games/whatever that you've never been able to quite grasp the appeal of? Lively discussion may follow, but we're all friends here; this is a safe place.
- DEAR GOD DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY JOB LEADS! I AM SO GODDAMNED TIRED OF MY JOB IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY PLEASE HELP! I'M GOOD AT STUFF I PROMISE AND I LEARN FAST! JUST GET ME THE HOLY FUCK OUT OF HERE AAAAAHHHHH!
- Failing that, anyone know of any side jobs that are less than mind-numbingly boring? I can only give a few hours a week (or a couple days for a one-off type of deal) but I'm quite capable and trustworthy.
- How awesome is Meg White?
- Pretty fucking awesome.