I know a few of you who frequent this site are in my fantasy football league. I just wanted to remind you guys that the draft is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7pm PST. Hope to see you all there, and good luck!
300 character fact o' the day:
On 8 January 1985, a 17-year-old female called Jacqueline Fitzsimon caught fire with no apparent cause at Halton Technical College, Widnes, Cheshire, England.
An alleged victim of spontaneous human combustion, she subsequently died, apparently of delayed shock.
Jacqueline was a cookery student, hoping for a career in catering and had just finished a lesson. She was still wearing her cotton catering jacket, designed to be worn safely in situations where they may be exposed to heat and naked flames.
Jacqueline was walking down the stairs from the classroom, arm-in-arm with two friends, Wendy Hughes and Paula McGeever, when she complained of feeling 'unwell'. Her back was suddenly engulfed in flames.
Two male students, Neil Foy and Neil Gargan, smothered the flames with their own coats.
However, by the time they had done this, Jacqueline's acrylic jumper, which she was wearing beneath her catering jacket, had melted into her skin.